SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Monday, June 25, 2012

HAUNTED BY PERCY PIGEON

Fed up with the platform, he jumps on the train. He seemed quite at home
Strutting up and down, looking for someone! Who?

Obviously fed up with the passengers, he gets off to find someone more interesting!

Is the birdworld trying to tell me something?  On Saturday I tried to stop local pigeons eating my newly planted cabbages.  Yesterday, a largish pigeon came down the chimney terrifying Pixie, our cat, and bringing wet soot and debris with it.  Managed to capture the poor bird and release it.  Then in London tonight a much smaller bird tried to peck my shoes and jumped on the tube with me, strutting up and down the carriage until the train reached the next stop and off it jumped. Strange!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home