SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Sunday, September 30, 2012

SUPER PUBLICITY FROM ALAN JOHNSON

Although I've referred several super creative and literary friends to Alan Johnson, presenter of Saturday's Feel Good Show (10.00am - noon), Phoenix 98FM, I'd never worked with him.   However, we put this right last Saturday. morning.   I enjoyed being interviewed by Alan in connection with my ninth  book - a digital - released on the Internet last week for Kindle. Kobo and app variations.  Some very kind PR has appeared via local newspapers and mags.


Alan Johnson at Phoenix 98FM on Saturday morning
Press release giving background to two latest e books released recently
Clivk to enlarge image
 
Under Churches of Britain - St Mary Magdalen published by JMD Media Limited, this slim book with 30 illustrations costs £1.80: all royalties will help the funds for this beautifully restored church which is known as 'the church in the High Street." Tomorrow morning, I appear on BBC Essex to give a little resume of my new book which also includes some history of Billericay and its fascinating folk.  Libraries now have my press release and here it is for all to see.  Have five talks lined up and more radio, too.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home