SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Thursday, January 02, 2014

MY 700TH POSTING - HAPPY NEW YEAR TO READERS

Can't believe this is my 700th posting and my 137,000 viewers over many years. First, I wish you all a healthy, happy New Year. Thanks for so many lovely emails and posts - also to my Twitter, Facebook and Linked-In colleagues.

Currently working on a new book, few articles for magazines and  reading the work of my writer-pals - such a talented band of 'creatives'.

Love the book by Jim Reeve who has studied the once farming county town of Chelmsford which recently received the status of a city - the first in Essex.  Will be posting a feature about this super book at a later date, but here is the front cover which I see is advertised in all Essex Waterstones and probably other bookshops.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home