SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

LATEST EDITION OF OUR SUPERB WOMAN WRITER MAGAZINE


I'm sure, like me, SWWJ members look forward to receiving the latest issue of our magazine.  Today's delivery is quite a read and I will absorb the content later as there is so much to read.  

I love this front cover, as it includes a photograph of Chawton House, originally home of Jane Austen's brother Edward Austen Knight (courtesy of Chawton House Library). I was fascinated when I paid my last visit to Chawton. Through our Liaison member, Pamela Birley, we have been associated with Chawton House Library for some years.  It is a registered charity as an independent research library and study centre, focusing on women's writing in English from 1600 to 1830. A beautiful place that stays in the memory.  

To learn more about the SWWJ and what we do, why not check us out at www.swwj.co.uk?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home