SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Friday, January 29, 2016

FEBRUARY ISSUE OF ESSEX LIFE MAGAZINE


February edition of Essex Life - my story on pages 70-73


This current edition is rather special for me as it covers snowdrops - my very favourite bulb, the Hopefield Animal Sanctuary; Maldon one of the most historic of our Essex towns;  my friend the artist James Merriott (who was our guest on last week's Phoenix 98fm's Book Club programme  (yes, he writes books as well as his artistic work);  the latest from the Essex Record Office - wonderful photographs; Andrew Fallan's Essex Wildlife stories and very much more - oh - and my 4-pager on my favourite actor, Mike Edmonds who appeared in some of the original Star Wars movies.  Mike is the star of UNDER THE RADAR which is being edited by award-winning director Simon J Frith who heads Essex-based Red Stable Films. Can't wait for Simon's film to be released - some famous names are on the cast list and, of course, we will learn more about our Mike. and his amazing career both in Essex and worldwide.    







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home