SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Friday, October 14, 2016

WRITING CONNECTIONS - SOME OF MY EDITORS

I am currently working on a feature which involves some of my earlier magazine editors.  Here we have a picture of Comfort Smith, Editor at Large of Sa'adia, the first national magazine of Botswana. On meeting her in London some years ago, I snapped her with that ever-youthful horticultural expert Bob Flowerdew, and yes, I also wrote about gardening and winemaking for her.  

I still write about winemaking for HOME FARMER, which is one of the most popular British magazines at present, one that covers all kinds of practical self-sufficiency in garden, allotment and, of course, the kitchen.  Love making preserves and my wine. I know my favourite magazine is sold widely in the UK, and now in my local W H Smith store. . 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home