SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

CELEBRATING ONE THOUSAND ARTICLES ON BLOGGER - WITH THANKS TO READERS

😊Writers love meeting their readers and I enjoyed meeting and signing some of my ten books at a lively gathering today. My titles are mainly non-fiction but they do stay in the book lists far longer.  History is a great "evergreen" aspect and I enjoy being asked to take on different projects which involve research around the county of Essex, England.

By using radio shows and social media, my page view listings increase daily, mainly because my topics are eclectic and touch on so many people's lives.  This week sees my one thousandth article on this Blogger medium (283,000 pv) although I have copies of more than four thousand printed features in press/magazines, albeit over a longish period of time.  Many thanks for dropping by. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home